Maya soon realized the sand was NOT out to get her but instead could be quite enjoyable.
Those aren't socks, Jason's feet are just that white.
This was as far as Maya went into the water and it just happens to also be as far as I could go. As we should all be aware, if you go into the water past your ankles sharks will most certainly eat you. It's a proven fact.
What I thought was a huge spider racing towards me. Dad didn't tell us it was a crab until after I had Jason mash it with my shoe. The fact that it was racing towards me sideways should have been told me something.
We all had a great time on Hilton Head Island, it's a beautiful place and I highly recommend it. Our condo was right on the beach and since we had to share a room with Maya, we were given the big bedroom. It didn't really matter though, since Maya decided she would rather have the room to herself and made me and Jason sleep in the living room.Maya was still recovering from her cold this past weekend but I wasn't worried because fresh air is always a good thing. One day while preparing to head down to the beach, Mom mentioned that Maya might need a sweater because it's a little breezy by the water. It was 85 degrees outside and Mom thought it was too cold. 85 degrees. On the beach.
2 comments:
This is too cute - I love the pic of Maya "flying"! Looks like you guys had fun. Anna, can you email me at careyhaley@hotmail.com with your new address? We're putting together an address list for Taryn's baby shower.
Hey Anna -
Did you hear about that lady who was wading on a coral reef with her husband and 3 kids? Apparently she was holding her littlest one in her arms while her three year old walked on the reef in front of her and her husband was wading behind her with their other son when a shark attacked her. They couldn't have been in water much deeper than what Maya is wading in with Jason. Of course, that was in Australia, so no worries for you on the Atlantic!
Post a Comment