Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rugrat

My little monkey will be turning 1 in a couple of days and she doesn't seem like she's going to hit the walking milestone before then. She pulls up on everything and cruises along the furniture but she doesn't have any interest in walking. I can't really blame her since she is a little speed crawler and you should see her go when she gets close to the kitchen! The kitchen and bathroom are no crawling zones, but you always know when she gets close to making it to the kitchen because she starts panting and laughing and that cutie just has her arms and legs flying! With all of the energy Maya could be using on walking, she instead decides to use it to stalk me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi it's Heather Happy B-day Maya
She is growing up so fast. Brianna will be 2 at the end of August i will send you some B-day Pic's I am sure you will be posting some of Maya's It looks like she is taking after her mommy in the looks Department.

Anna said...

Thanks! I'm going to do a new post as soon as Maya lets me! I'm still trying to sort through all the pics since we decided to go a little crazy with taking pictures on Saturday!

Carey said...

Hey Anna - Do you think you'll be able to make it to Taryn's baby shower next weekend? It's on 8/4 at 2:00. I hope we can see you and finally meet Maya.
Carey

Anna said...

I'm so sorry I thought I already mentioned we couldn't make it because we already made plans to meet my parents in Orlando that weekend. I really hope we'll be able to make it up there soon!

Carey said...

You probably did already tell me - my memory's not so good lately! Really do try to get up here soon. I have to meet that kiddo soon.