Friday, November 02, 2007

Boo

So, Jason and I were so excited about Halloween this year! This being the first year Maya could actually participate although she would have no clue as to what was going on. When we got outside she just started wandering around until we would aim her in the direction of someone handing out candy and at the last minute something else would grab her attention and away she would go. Everyone seemed to think her lack of attention made her even more adorable and happily poured candy into the bucket I was carrying for her. Don't they realize that tonight Jason and I will be sitting in the living room fighting over the Snickers? Maya isn't going to see a single tootsie roll. They're choking hazards and bad for your teeth. My teeth are all broken in and used to all the sugar. You see, I'm doing her a favor.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks all grown up! What a little doll.