Jason's birthday was low key this year thanks to the stomach flu. We all managed to get it on his birthday and Maya is still recovering. I sent him to work with his cake that I made completely from scratch (where's my medal?) so he was able to have a slice and the rest wasn't wasted.Maya enjoyed watching me make the cake but her favorite part was when I let her lick the spatula covered in whipped cream. This is a child who has never been shy when it comes to sweets so I knew that I didn't have to worry about her getting it all over the place. She immediately went to work licking it clean. A little fell on the floor and I had to act fast to beat her to it, she can't stand to see any goodies wasted. The entire time she had the spatula she was nothing but 'Ooh, mmmm, num num.'



2 comments:
I am so excited that someone in this family can bake a chocolate cake from scratch. That will be on my "what to have on hand" list when we come up next. Give the little angel a hug for us!
Got milk?
Post a Comment