Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Should've Gone With The Chicken

I give Maya her lunch and get on the computer, when I realize she's been quiet for a while I look over and see this: This coming from the child who doesn't like to sleep unless it's in her crib or someone's arms. I had no idea what to do with her since she fell asleep with peanut butter and jelly on her hands and face and she freaks out when you even think about wiping off her hands. I eventually just picked her up to move her and allowed myself to be covered in pb&j. Sticky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!! It's SO SWEET!!! You must have really worn her out that day.
I have a picture of Jason sitting in his buster seat at the table when he was about 2 or 2 1/2 and he fell asleep with his arm and head leaning on the back of the chair. He was sweet too!! Don't tell him I called him sweet but he was!

Carey said...

Anna! I figured out how to link your blog to ours. Check it out...www.wongs16.blogspot.com