Tuesday, May 27, 2008

All I've Been Getting For The Last Month

I really have been trying to take pictures of Maya but she seems to be fond of extreme closeups lately. As soon as she sees the camera, she comes running towards me so I get stuck with a picture of her eye or one of her nostrils. This is one of the better shots worth keeping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maya is ALWAYS pretty, no matter what she does! Of course that has nothing to do with you or Jason. It's all because she is one of MY grandchildren!! Now I'm not saying that I'm pretty. It's just that somehow, ALL of my grandchildren are pretty!!!
I can hardly wait until we get to see all of you again!!!
We love you all!!
Give Maya a BIG HUG for me.XXOO

Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to sign my name. Of course the anonymous is Maya's Granny.