Wednesday, May 28, 2008

King Street

We have wanted to go to Charleston since we moved here and last weekend we were finally able to make it happen. We don't live very far but we were never sure how Maya would do in the car and if it would be worth it. As it turns out, Maya did great thanks to the dvd player and we can't wait to go back. We drove around downtown a little and I would love to explore that area some more as well as check out the farmers market and local shops. Maya freaking out on King Street right before finally going down for her nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never been, but I have heard that it is a beautiful town. I'm glad that you got to go! As far as Maya freaking out, I know that Jason is a great Dad and that he can handle it. Every child has their moments. (As a matter of fact, every adult does too.)
See ya'll soon in the exciting town of Camden!!