Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pucker Up

Maya has discovered my chapstick. I was putting some on and noticed she was interested so I put a little on her lips. That was all it took. She now thinks that chapstick is the most fantastic, wonderful product in all of existence. So much so that she now will pull my purse off the table and rummage through it to get to it. This happened the other day, and she started bringing me my receipts from my wallet along with my i.d. and all my cards, I had to stop that. Later, when we went to the store, I realized I didn't have my wallet when we got to the checkout. I could tell you exactly where it was, sitting right on the kitchen table where I put it after taking it from Maya. They were really nice and let me write a check without an i.d. I guess it pays to have a cute kid in the cart. Of course, does it pay if that kid is the reason you need to be bailed out in the first place?


No comments: