.jpg)
We all pitched in with the sailing duties. Jenny and Morgan pulled a bunch of ropes while Jason turned a few cranks and I was told to get out of the way. Mom was in charge of the driving? Steering? And when she wanted a break Maya had no problem filling in.
.jpg)
While Dad....um.....well, I suppose he needed a rest after handing over his credit card. You could sprain something if you're not careful..jpg)
We went out for 3 hours and Maya did great. I picked up some bubbles for the trip and she played with them for at least an hour if not more. The breeze was so strong that all she had to do was hold out the wand to get a million bubbles. It was toddler heaven.
We saw several dolphins but no sharks, despite all of Dad's stories of the hammerhead sharks and how they like to breed around here. It would have been something to see one. The hammerhead is just too funny looking. They're scary but in a 'Dude what's wrong with your head,' kind of a way..jpg)
2 comments:
Oh Anna, WHATEVER with you wanting to see Hammerhead Sharks. You would have shoved Morgan into the water as a distraction and then revved the engine for home.
I cant believe you went on a boat- if there are sharks in swimming pools, surely they can get in boats...
Post a Comment