I haven't mentioned the fish in a while. Well. . . it's not good. Our black and white fish only made it about 2 months. Our red fish was really hanging in there, we were even talking about getting him a friend. But he went belly up a few days ago. We changed the water a week ago as well as the filter and I'm a little concerned that may have had something to do with it. It just seems like too much of a coincidence. Maya is taking it well, that may be due to the fact that we told her the fish went to visit his family for the holidays. I think her fish may come back as two pretty goldfish after the new year. Let's wish them luck.
We are creating this site so our family near and far can watch Maya grow. We love you all.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Really Hoping It Wasn't Me
I haven't mentioned the fish in a while. Well. . . it's not good. Our black and white fish only made it about 2 months. Our red fish was really hanging in there, we were even talking about getting him a friend. But he went belly up a few days ago. We changed the water a week ago as well as the filter and I'm a little concerned that may have had something to do with it. It just seems like too much of a coincidence. Maya is taking it well, that may be due to the fact that we told her the fish went to visit his family for the holidays. I think her fish may come back as two pretty goldfish after the new year. Let's wish them luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sure the cleaning of the fish bowl was not to blame for Black & Red's demise. I vote you bring in the goldfish come January - they are pretty indestructible fish wise ;).
Post a Comment