Christmas morning arrived with much anticipation, maybe a little too much anticipation. Maya woke up at 5:30 so I had to keep her out of the living room until everyone else was ready. She did really well with the wait but started to get a little anxious right before we opened presents.
Things started to go downhill pretty fast after that.
Things started to go downhill pretty fast after that.
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
ok....after my professional look into the evidence, I believe I know what happened. It appears said child had a large amount of chocolate, likely to hold her over until it was time to open presents....then about time to open them...she crashed off of her sugar buzz....the lollipop in the final piece shows said child rising back up with sugar! =)
haha...hope you had a great Christmas!
-janelle
Excellent call Janelle! Maya definitely had to detox after Christmas!
Post a Comment