We are creating this site so our family near and far can watch Maya grow. We love you all.
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Guess What I Found!
I found more pictures! Jason's birthday was last week and I was able to get a video of Maya wishing him a happy birthday and using her noisemaker-thingy. Try to ignore the end, where she hacks up a lung.
I don't know why, but the videos I've been taking recently have all had static noise in the background. Since I take most of our videos with this camera I'm starting to find the whole thing highly annoying.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh!! I check this site everyday, sometimes twice, just knowing that you are updating!!! No pressure(: Mom
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!! I check this site everyday, sometimes twice, just knowing that you are updating!!! No pressure(: Mom
Post a Comment