
We are creating this site so our family near and far can watch Maya grow. We love you all.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
The House That Sugar Built
I have always wanted to make a gingerbread house. It's a house made out of baked goods and covered in candy, what's not to love? Unfortunately, I never seemed to get around to making one but last month Jason stumbled upon a cute and easy kit that we decided to bring with us on our visit to Tennessee. I was going to finally see what making a gingerbread house was all about and the kids could have fun decorating it. Well, apparently it's all about careful assembly and allowing the frosting to set overnight. Since our visit was so short this year, we weren't able to get to the decorating part so we had to take it back home with us. I hate that Aubrie and Jacob had to miss out on the decorating, but Maya still managed to have a great time. I'm pretty sure that for every piece of candy she placed on the house, at least two went in her mouth.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Her little face says it all.
Post a Comment