Friday, March 26, 2010

Ferris Wheels And Cotton Candy

We stopped by the fair this year and this was the first time Maya went on all the rides. We wanted to wait until she was old enough to request them herself in the hope of saving some money and grief. It is this same logic that keeps her clueless to the existence of Chucky Cheese. We've made it 3 years, let's see how long we can go!

But with all the stress associated with a big move we decided to introduce her to the fun of carnival rides a little sooner than planned.



We went all in: wristbands, lunch, petting zoo, cotton candy, and elephant ears (that one was mostly me). We had a fun time and we learned a few things; Jason discovered that he can't handle the teacup-like rides like he used to and I got my butt kicked by that stupid swing ride. I swear, I was walking crooked for like 5 minutes after I got off of that thing.


No comments: