We have fish! A momentous occasion that only took 3 months.
This aquarium was given to Maya at Christmas by her Nana and Poppy and after only a few nervous breakdowns it is up and running. We have kept two fish alive for over a week and things seem to be looking good. Of course, I'm still pretty skeptical so we haven't named them yet, but if they're still around by this weekend we might get to it.
This is the store goat of the pet store nearby. Her name is Maggie and right after this picture was taken she curled up in her bed and took a nap. Being this cute must be exhausting.
This aquarium was given to Maya at Christmas by her Nana and Poppy and after only a few nervous breakdowns it is up and running. We have kept two fish alive for over a week and things seem to be looking good. Of course, I'm still pretty skeptical so we haven't named them yet, but if they're still around by this weekend we might get to it.
This is the store goat of the pet store nearby. Her name is Maggie and right after this picture was taken she curled up in her bed and took a nap. Being this cute must be exhausting.
4 comments:
For crying out loud, don't let her hug the fish.
I assure you Maya won't hug the fish. However, I can make no promises regarding myself.
FISH NEED LOVE TOO.
Oh my gosh, I never dreamed that the little goat would be so cute! And sleeping in a dog bed yet, too precious. Is it housebroken? Maya will have to talk to her Uncle Morgan about hugging fish.
They both did it! Anna AND Morgan! They both snuck in my room and hugged my fish - even the babies - when I wasn't there! What is wrong with you people?
Post a Comment