.jpg)
We are creating this site so our family near and far can watch Maya grow. We love you all.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Because She Doesn't Know Sharks Exist
Two weeks ago, I took Maya to the pool for the first time. I expected a lot of screaming and thrashing but I was able to keep myself together. Maya did great. She was hesitant at first, not wanting to go beyond the steps unless I was holding on to her in a death grip. She eventually allowed me to take her around the pool with her holding onto the back of my neck. I was so surprised at how quickly she became comfortable. We've put her in kiddie pools and sprinklers before but she has always hated them. I guess as long as she doesn't mess up her hair she's ok..jpg)
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love her hair! It looks so cute. And I think Cassidy has those same shoes! Isn't it fun when they love the water?
Post a Comment