Sunday, April 05, 2009

St. Patty's Day


We were asked to bring in green grapes for her party at school as well as green plates and green napkins; I smell a theme. So when we were walking into school we noticed a little boy surrounded by his mom and grandma. I would guess that he was 4 and this poor kid was dressed up like the saddest leprechaun I have ever seen. They were seriously taking advantage of the fact that he was too young to know better or stand up for himself. Do leprechauns even wear bowties or sparkly vests? And he just stood there with a huge smile on his face saying, "I'm a leprechaun!" Yes you are, I hope you realize this is going to be in your senior yearbook.

Even though it is now April, I couldn't let the opportunity pass to show how cute Maya looked on St. Patrick's Day.



1 comment:

Nana said...

Oh my goodness, what a little doll,she is not a baby anymore!!