Our apartment has a nice balcony where I decided to have a small container garden this year. This past spring I did a little research and bought everything I would need to grow tomatoes, green and red peppers, jalapeno peppers, cayenne peppers, and cherry tomatoes. Being the responsible adult that I am, I decided I would have an organic garden, it's so much better for your body and the environment! And so easy! You just water the plants and if you see any bugs you yell at them and if things start to die inexplicably you just yell harder.
My garden did not do well.

4 comments:
Oh,Honey, just yell louder!!
Mom
Hey, I see one tomato! I have a black thumb myself--all growing is Cam's responsibility!
You're not supposed to yell at the plants - they have feelings.
Did you forgrt to water them?? just wondered Grandma
Post a Comment