Thursday, April 02, 2009

Update

Well, it looks like I haven't posted since 1842. Sorry about that. Our desktop has some viruses or malware or something and apparently could blow up at any moment so I've been stuck with the laptop. Of course the laptop is clean but it has threatened me with violence if I attempt to put any more pictures on it, so please be patient as I try to clean up some space on the laptop and get the desktop straightened out. Here's hoping I'll be able to post again by next year.

I hate computers.

3 comments:

Aunt Bob said...

blah blah banal witticism blah blah blah fake apology blah computer words parents don't know but will make me sound knowledgeable blah blah see how witty i am and also y'all can suck it because i just don't have the time to do this as often as you'd like blah blah blah have you noticed how i shifted the blame onto your impatient butts here? blah hint hint christmas blah.

Anna said...

It's nice to see you're following along.

Anonymous said...

I try to pay attention.