We are creating this site so our family near and far can watch Maya grow. We love you all.
Happy birthday Maya,from your A. Bob who totally did not forget at all that it was your birthday today.
Maybe it is just the angle you took the photo at, but that Sunday looks stinkin' huge! It also looks very good - yumm!
What a banana split!!!! I've never seen such a B-I-G one!!! Maya sure looks happy!!
This was what we had for lunch (what can I say, we're health nuts) and we couldn't finish it between the three of us. It was awesome!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy birthday Maya,from your A. Bob who totally did not forget at all that it was your birthday today.
Maybe it is just the angle you took the photo at, but that Sunday looks stinkin' huge! It also looks very good - yumm!
What a banana split!!!! I've never seen such a B-I-G one!!! Maya sure looks happy!!
This was what we had for lunch (what can I say, we're health nuts) and we couldn't finish it between the three of us. It was awesome!
Post a Comment