Maya's a cat person and it didn't take long for her to work up the nerve to pick up a kitten. I'm pretty sure everyone took turns showing Maya how to hold the kittens, but she preferred to hold them in a manner that was certain to squeeze the life out of them. So after each kitten got a chance to see how their lives were at risk around this kid, natural selection came into play, and well, I don't think the black one is going to make it.





Sprinkles* was wise and knew to hide from the little person who smelled of goldfish crackers.
*Just looks like a Sprinkles, don't you think?
2 comments:
When I was little I LOVED kittens too! I still remember one of the Rhoades family reunions way back in the day (at Aunt Mary's place) when I was around Maya's age. My cousin Carrie (not Carrie as in cousin Nathan & Carrie, but my Aunt Kathy's daughter)and I spent most of the reunion trying to catch and pet those lovely barn kitties! I think my mom even has a cute picture of us each holding a kitten. I must say that black one and "Sprinkles" are awfully cute, I sure do hope they beat the law of natural selection ;).
Heather ( BB&M) very funny Brianna is having a blast with our dogs she is always wanting to carry poor coco around.
Post a Comment