About 5 minutes after Poppy arrived at our place, Maya dragged him into the living room to play dollhouse.
We are creating this site so our family near and far can watch Maya grow. We love you all.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Play Dollhouse With Me?
Jason wasn't able to accompany us to Indiana so instead of risking my sanity I asked my dad to ride with us. His original plan was to ride up to Indiana on his motorcycle, from southwest Florida. Which, in case you were wondering, would take almost 20 hours without stops. He decided to take me up on my offer. So he rode up on Thursday so we could leave first thing on Friday, drive ALL DAY, spend about 48 hours in Indiana, and then pack it up and head back. I went with very low expectations on the amount of rest and fun I would have given the fact that I was going to be spending four days with a soon-to-be-three-year-old whose schedule would be turned upside down.
About 5 minutes after Poppy arrived at our place, Maya dragged him into the living room to play dollhouse.
About 5 minutes after Poppy arrived at our place, Maya dragged him into the living room to play dollhouse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment